I haven't taken very many pictures of my pregnant belly yet. You know, it is not the first thing on my mind to run and get my camera and want to take a picture of me out-growing all my clothes. I am getting more used to my bigger and more rounder belly, and I absolutely love feeling the baby move right now. It is a little reminder that I am growing a miracle inside my tummy; my expanding and very quickly growing tummy.
This was taken last week when I was 21 weeks pregnant.
18 weeks pregnant
This was my first picture to take after I found out I was pregnant. I was 16 weeks pregnant. You can't really tell I am pregnant yet, but I was sure getting uncomfortable in those black pants so I couldn't wait to take a picture. At that time I actually was looking forward to looking pregnant. Not so much anymore, now that it is happening. I forgot how expensive maternity clothes are!
This was taken last week when I was 21 weeks pregnant.
18 weeks pregnant
This was my first picture to take after I found out I was pregnant. I was 16 weeks pregnant. You can't really tell I am pregnant yet, but I was sure getting uncomfortable in those black pants so I couldn't wait to take a picture. At that time I actually was looking forward to looking pregnant. Not so much anymore, now that it is happening. I forgot how expensive maternity clothes are!
4 comments:
So exciting! I am very happy for you guys.
You look so cute! I loved getting to talk to you the other day. I'm happy you have a blog so I can keep up with you guys. Love you!
Jenn! You look so so good! It was great seeing you while I was home. Someday we'll really sit down and catch up on each others lives.
Welcome to the world of blogging, btw. I suck at updating but I always enjoy reading about what is going on in everyone else's life.
Post a Comment