Saturday, November 1, 2008
My first blog
I finally decided to join the world of blogging. I kept putting it off because my life is really not that exciting to anyone but us, but I hope that there are a few loyal friends out there that will humor me and look at my blog from time to time. If not, I am sure this will be a great way to pass the hours away in 5 short months when I have a newborn baby that is up all night. Here is the rundown on our family: Brian and I have been married for 8 years, we have one son Bryson who is 4 1/2 years old and in Preschool, and we are pregnant with our second child which is a girl and we are due on April 5th, 2009. This is my 6th year to be teaching. I teach Kindergarten and I (usually) love it! It is such a tough job, but it is also so very rewarding. I hope to be able to keep up with this blog thing, I will try my best. I always enjoy reading everyone else's blogs so I figured I would finally join in the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment