
My Handsome Graduate! He looks so big in this picture to me. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It seems like just yesterday my heart was breaking because he was starting preschool and I was crying the night before his first day (and of course all day on his first day!) Now my heart is breaking because he is finished with preschool. I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year with me at Hilldale and in a classroom down the hall from me every day. I am so excited for that (and a little nervous too if I am being honest!) I am so blessed to have this handsome, sweet, sooooo smart, caring boy to call my own. I love you Bryson Ray Yeager, and mommy is so very proud of you!!!!

We tried to get a family picture of all of us before the graduation and this is the best one we could get. It's impossible to get Madelyn to look at the camera right now when you want her to. She always seems to look away right when you snap it! We'll keep trying.

Aunt Crystal, Kaden, and Reese came to watch Bryson's graduation.
1 comment:
I can't believe he is graduating already! :) It really does seem like yesterday you were telling me all about being pregnant and how weird it is and how amazing it is all at the same time, and talking to you right before he was born. I can't believe it's been what? 5 years? Geesh! Where did the time go. YOu have two BEAUTIFUL children!!! I'm so proud of them, and I am so proud and excited for you. You are such an amazing mom and such an example to me! Love you and miss you TONS!
Post a Comment