Saturday, April 25, 2009
One man band
Bryson has taken his role as big brother very seriously and he is actually a very big help to me. He loves to take care of Madelyn for me. He is especially helpful in the car when her pacifier falls out of her mouth and he can get it for me! The other morning she started crying and I knew she was just fighting sleep so I asked Bryson if he wanted to go sing to her for me. Of course he says sure and skips off down the hall. I am on the other end of the house but listening on the monitor. I meant sing her a soft quiet song to help her fall back to sleep. The next thing I hear is this horribly loud banging noise (Bryson banging his hand on the side of the crib), a rattling noise (a baby rattle he found), and my sweet son singing Old McDonald had a farm at the top of his lungs. He was truly a one man band! He had the drums, the rattle, and he was the singer. I couldn't help but crack up. Of course, she didn't go back to sleep for quite a while after that performance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...He did what you said!
Post a Comment