It was an interesting morning around our house on Easter this year. It was Easter Sunday (which is a big enough deal) plus it was our first outing with Madelyn out of the house. Not to mention the fact that I can't fit into any clothes that I want to be wearing right now. I spent all afternoon Saturday trying on clothes and never did find anything I was satisfied with, but I refuse to buy clothes in this size right now. So, if you see me wearing the same outfit over and over again, pretend like you don't notice. I wanted everyone to be up and around early before we had to leave for church so we could take plenty of pictures. Well, as you can imagine getting myself and two children fed, cleaned up, and dressed was more of a challenge than I thought it would be. Whoever said having two children is not much different than having one is wrong. I couldn't get Bryson to get out of his Easter basket long enough to eat breakfast, I washed my hair and by the time I went to dry it it had already dried itself but looked terrible so I had to wet it down again, and Miss Madelyn wanted to be held this entire time for no apprent reason. I only got a few pictures but they turned out cute anyway. I'll be much more experienced at this when the next Easter rolls around.



1 comment:
Jen, Madelyn is beautiful. Don't feel bad about getting around on Sundays. We only have one and we are never less than 15 minutes late. I guess when we have two we will be 30 minutes late.
Post a Comment