Saturday, January 24, 2009

A big day!

Yesterday was a big day for two reasons: 1st I turned 30 years old yesterday and 2nd I turned 30 weeks pregnant yesterday. It was a really good day. My parents had us over for birthday dinner that evening and my grandma got to come which was really nice. She is finally getting out and doing more things since my grandpa passed away. We had great evening. I also can't believe I finally hit the 30 week mark. I've been thinking all along that once 30 weeks gets here, it is getting pretty close. Well, now we're there and it is so exciting. I went to Wal-Mart and registered today, which was really fun. I forgot how much fun that is, and how cute baby girl things are. We are getting so excited!
Family picture at the birthday party. Aren't my boys so handsome?
My sister, my mom, my grandma, and me.

Mommy and daughters. Boy, look at that big belly in the middle!

Bryson giving his baby sister a kiss. He does this a lot. He also love to talk to her at my belly. He says the sweetest things and he always starts with "This is your big brother Bryson..."

30 weeks along and still growing. I don't know how much more I can stretch that shirt out. It has become my favorite shirt and I wear it all the time. I'll probably keep stretching it until it rips apart!

2 comments:

Newberry said...

Jenn, you look so cute! It looks like you had a fun birthday. Bryson is getting so much older--I can't believe it. Someone said something about the 23rd the other day, and I thought about your birthday. Unfortunately I forgot to call you on the actual day. Sorry, but know that I love and miss you. I am so excited for you guys!

Jayspee27 said...

Awe! JENN!!! YOU LOOK SO GREAT!!!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Did you get my rendition of "happy birthday"?
Remember when we thought 30 was old?