Bryson has always loved taking baths: long, long baths. He plays in the bath tub forever. All of a sudden last night he decided that he wants to take showers like mommy and daddy do. So, here he is posing after his first shower like a big boy. It makes me sad to see him growing up so quickly right before my eyes. It seemed like yesterday that I had to help him do so many things, and now he brushes his own teeth, puts his own clothes on, pours his own drinks (sometimes), etc. and now I can add takes showers on his own to the list. He didn't even need me to do his water. I am afraid if I blink he'll be a grown boy, so I think I'll keep my eyes open as long as I possibly can. At least I am about to start all over in the baby department, that should keep me satisfied for a while longer at least.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
No more baths.
Bryson has always loved taking baths: long, long baths. He plays in the bath tub forever. All of a sudden last night he decided that he wants to take showers like mommy and daddy do. So, here he is posing after his first shower like a big boy. It makes me sad to see him growing up so quickly right before my eyes. It seemed like yesterday that I had to help him do so many things, and now he brushes his own teeth, puts his own clothes on, pours his own drinks (sometimes), etc. and now I can add takes showers on his own to the list. He didn't even need me to do his water. I am afraid if I blink he'll be a grown boy, so I think I'll keep my eyes open as long as I possibly can. At least I am about to start all over in the baby department, that should keep me satisfied for a while longer at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe Bryson can do all of those things by himself! I'm sure you look back and think about how quickly he went from being a little baby to an independent child. He looks so tall and grown up in the picture. So sweet!
He looks like such a big boy. I miss him being in my church class. He is so funny and sweet. He will be such a great big brother.
Bryson is growing up so fast! He looks like a little grown up in that picture. :) I know that will be Kade before I know it.
Kade is doing better. His cough is almost gone. We're thankful we caught it so quick.
We definitely do need to get together soon! It's been too long. :)
Post a Comment