Saturday, December 6, 2008
We finally picked out a name!
So, after MUCH discussing and talking and debating we have finally decided on a name for our daughter. We are going to name her Madelyn Grace Yeager. I have always loved the name Madelyn. It sounds so pretty and elegant and it is fitting for a little girl and for a grown woman. It was tough deciding on a name I tell you! Also, there are no Madelyn's in our family or at our church (that I know of) and I have only had one Madelyn in class at school and she was an absolute doll and angel. If you know any bad Madelyn's then please; don't share that with me. I already had to eliminate so many wonderful names because of so and so at school had that name and you don't want to name them that! It is so hard for a teacher to name their own child because of the legacy other children leave behind for their names. Anyway, I am now 23 weeks along and feeling great, yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that name! You're one step closer to holding that sweet baby girl!
You're having a girl!!!! I LOVE the name Madelyn. It's absolutely beautiful.
I'm so glad you have a blog!
I LOVE THAT NAME!!! It's perfect!
Post a Comment