Why yes, that is Madelyn with me in my classroom at school on Career Day. Why you ask? Well, that morning I left my house at exactly 7:20 and headed to the babysitters house. Got to her turn off at 7:27 and realized it was flooded and had road blocks and there was no way to get my daughter to her babysitters house. I have to be at school and signed in at 7:45 so now I am panicking. I call my principal and explain the situation. I am then told to bring her to school with me until I can have someone come pick her up. So, I brought my 6 month old daughter to my Kindergarten class on Friday and she stayed with me for about an hour until Brian could leave work to come and get her. The kids loved her of course and the teachers kept stealing her from me so Madelyn was in Heaven. It ended up being ok, but let me tell you it was a stressful morning. I have such a helpful husband! I am so thankful for him everyday.Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Career Day
Last Friday we had career day in Kindergarten. We talked about Community Helpers and Careers all week. We had a policeman, fireman, and ambulance driver all come to the school and talk to the kids about their jobs. Well, Bryson's class learned about the planets in his Preschool class last year and he has said he wants to be an astronaut ever since. He really likes the planets and he could name them all last year and is really interested in space. So I got him an astronaut costume so he could wear it to school on career day and then he is going to be that again for Halloween. He was so excited to wear it and to tell his class about what he wants to be when he grows up. He loves school and we do such neat things in Kindergarten that he is always excited and looking forward to something. I think he looks handsome in his costume.
Why yes, that is Madelyn with me in my classroom at school on Career Day. Why you ask? Well, that morning I left my house at exactly 7:20 and headed to the babysitters house. Got to her turn off at 7:27 and realized it was flooded and had road blocks and there was no way to get my daughter to her babysitters house. I have to be at school and signed in at 7:45 so now I am panicking. I call my principal and explain the situation. I am then told to bring her to school with me until I can have someone come pick her up. So, I brought my 6 month old daughter to my Kindergarten class on Friday and she stayed with me for about an hour until Brian could leave work to come and get her. The kids loved her of course and the teachers kept stealing her from me so Madelyn was in Heaven. It ended up being ok, but let me tell you it was a stressful morning. I have such a helpful husband! I am so thankful for him everyday.
Why yes, that is Madelyn with me in my classroom at school on Career Day. Why you ask? Well, that morning I left my house at exactly 7:20 and headed to the babysitters house. Got to her turn off at 7:27 and realized it was flooded and had road blocks and there was no way to get my daughter to her babysitters house. I have to be at school and signed in at 7:45 so now I am panicking. I call my principal and explain the situation. I am then told to bring her to school with me until I can have someone come pick her up. So, I brought my 6 month old daughter to my Kindergarten class on Friday and she stayed with me for about an hour until Brian could leave work to come and get her. The kids loved her of course and the teachers kept stealing her from me so Madelyn was in Heaven. It ended up being ok, but let me tell you it was a stressful morning. I have such a helpful husband! I am so thankful for him everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment