Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weekend at the Cabin

Me and Bryson before he went fishing. He was so excited to go fishing in the river. He was also very proud of his brand new Transformers life jacket.
Brian and Bryson on their way to go fishing in the river. They didn't end up catching anything, but they still had lots of fun. There were too many floaters on the river and I think they were scaring the fish away. Or it could be Bryson's singing that scared the fish away! It's a toss up.
Bryson posing by the river. I love his handsome smile in this picture.
Madelyn and Kainan at the cabin. I love their happy faces. We were successful in getting them to smile. They are so cute together! Hopefully we'll have many more fun visits to the cabin with cousin Kainan. They are going to be adorable growing up together.
Bryson, Madelyn, and Kainan. They were happy to be laying like this for about 10 seconds so this is the best picture I could get before the crying started.

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Looks like you had a great time!!!

Jayspee27 said...

What a FUN TIME!!! I want to squeeze little Maddie's cheeks! I can't wait to meet her and play!! Bryson is such a great big brother. Trust me, she will LOVE THAT!! I can't wait to see what all he teaches her! Songs, nose picking... it will be the best thing EVER!