Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pictures by Noel

I took the kids to get their pictures taken for the first time since Madelyn was born a few weeks ago. Bryson is 5 1/2 in these pictures and Madelyn is 2 1/2 months old. I thought the pictures turned out really cute. The one above this is so good of Madelyn, she put her head up at just the right time. We couldn't get her to smile in any pictures, but she was awake and looking at the camera at least.
I really like this one of Bryson and Madelyn.
Me and my kiddos.
This one turned out really cute too. I love Bryson's handsome smile and she is looking right at the camera too. They both did so well.
We were all getting tired by the end so this one didn't turn out so well, but what more can I expect? We didn't have any crying, spitting up, or poop in the session at all so I called it a success! I remember some of Bryson's picture experiences and they weren't so successful! :)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Love the pictures! Your children are precious!